Free Publications: Please note these documents are dated but may still have some relevance with the subject matter you are viewing.
A comprehensive course teaching the knowledge and practical skills needed to conduct effective sanitary surveys of small water systems. The course learner’s guide covers the topics:
- organizing the sanitary survey
- drinking water regulations
- water sources
- water supply pumps and pumping
- water treatment processes
- distribution systems
- cross connections
- monitoring and lab testing
- utility management, and
- advisory committees.
The Guide contains graphic depictions of key components covered in the topics.
PDF Electronic Version only, 168 pages. See Videos page for accompanying videos.