NESHTA’s Professional and General Liability Insurance Program
As a member service, NESHTA has arranged through an independent broker for a professional liability insurance program that can provide coverage for most NESHTA members in the U.S. The policy is available to consultants and training staff who provide training and/or consulting. (NOTE: Under State insurance regulations, NESHTA cannot receive income from this program. It is strictly for our member’s benefit.) Features of this program are:
- Coverage is written on an occurrence form of coverage for both general liability and professional liability.
- Defense coverage is unlimited and outside the policy limits.
- Coverage includes bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and professional liability, along with other coverages automatically built into the policy.
- Prior Acts coverage is available for a 2-year period if you have have had previous professional liability coverage on a claims made form.
- Increased limits of liability are available, up to $5 million.
- Easy to complete online application.
- Worldwide coverage as long as claim is brought within the United States.
- Peace of mind knowing that you are protected.
Base coverage of $1 million is priced very reasonably, and additional “decision making” employees can be added at minimum cost.
Here’s what one long-time NESHTA member has to say about the plan…
“Just a note about NESHTA’s insurance program. They are fantastic, and their prices are untouchable. I saved $5,000 by using the NESHTA program. The professional liability insurance is easy to understand, they are reasonably priced and simple to buy and best of all, a human being answers the phone!”
(Unsolicited testimonial from Leo J. Traverse, CET, CEA, CDGP, President, HAZMATEAM, Inc., Hampstead, New Hampshire. Used with permission.)
For application information, go to:
Ty Rainey, MLIS®
Vaughan Insurance Group, LLC
4401 S. Boston Avenue, Suite 300
Tulsa, OK 74103